- Referenced in 666 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 1649 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 8836 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1743 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 408 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 3160 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 452 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 516 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- MSC Nastran is the world’s most widely...
- Referenced in 648 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- The software contains some functions and drivers for...
- Referenced in 585 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 383 articles
- symrcm: Sparse reverse Cuthill-McKee ordering. r = symrcm...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- ParFUM - Parallel Framework for Unstructured Meshing. The ParFUM...