- Referenced in 569 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1499 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4652 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5138 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10027 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 6422 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 738 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 1058 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 939 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- CONTACT Vollebregt & Kalker’s rolling and sliding contact...
- Referenced in 1256 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 780 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 1227 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Q-Morph: An indirect approach to advancing front...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- FEAPpv A Finite Element Analysis Program: Personal Version...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Open Source Code for 3D Nonlinear Analysis of...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- Mfree2D: an adaptive stress analysis package based on...