- Referenced in 4 articles
- discrete fracture networks. The fracture cut (FraC) approach to mesh three-dimensional (3D) discrete fracture...
- Referenced in 672 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 372 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 644 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1654 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5220 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6129 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12721 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 420 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 8904 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 378 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 371 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 1160 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...