- Referenced in 46 articles
- complexity of the FRGC. Previous face recognition data sets have been restricted to still images ... three modes: high resolution still images, 3D images, and multi-images of a person ... supported a challenge problem in face recognition or biometrics...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- performance in face verification. In modern face recognition, the conventional pipeline consists of four stages ... representation step by employing explicit 3D face modeling in order to apply a piecewise affine...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- sound files, video sequences and a 3d Model. For more information about the database ... identification of human faces. The goal of using a multimodal recognition scheme is to improve...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- FAME-a flexible appearance modeling environment. Combined modeling...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- The SHOGUN machine learning toolbox. We have developed...
- Referenced in 1281 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...