- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Valmet: A new validation tool for assessing and...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Formen und gestalten Sie die Welt, die Sie...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- GEOTHER (GEOmetry THeorem provER), a module of Epsilon...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Research on pixel-level image fusion algorithm based...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- Parallel network simulations with NEURON. The NEURON simulation...
- Referenced in 497 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- FAME-a flexible appearance modeling environment. Combined modeling...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- The SHOGUN machine learning toolbox. We have developed...
- Referenced in 1281 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- GeoGebra is free and multi-platform dynamic mathematics...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...