- Referenced in 485 articles
- A decision-theoretic generalization of on-line learning...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- AutoDock is a suite of automated docking tools...
- Referenced in 1310 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 321 articles
- darch: Package for deep architectures and Restricted-Bolzmann...
- Referenced in 1164 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- Algorithm AS 136: A K-Means Clustering Algorithm...
- Referenced in 2091 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- PMTK is a collection of Matlab/Octave functions, written...
- Referenced in 243 articles
- Code for the Earth Movers Distance (EMD). This...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Jmol: an open-source Java viewer for chemical...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Clustal W and Clustal X version 2.0. Summary...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- repDNA: a Python package to generate various modes...
- Referenced in 635 articles
- SIFT Keypoint Detector. Distinctive Image Features from Scale...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- iNuc-PseKNC: a sequence-based predictor for predicting...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Wenxiang: a web-server for drawing wenxiang diagrams...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- PROFEAT: a web server for computing structural and...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- MSEA: a web-based tool to identify biologically...