- Referenced in 7 articles
- airfoil and the ABC flow. The test cases show the efficacy of the exponential filter...
- Referenced in 1 article
- simulation of sloshing liquids and two-phase flow in e.g. offshore applications. COMFLOW solves ... absorbing boundary conditions (ABC). Gravity-consistent density averaging for twophase flow prevents spurious velocities near...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1714 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1412 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- The CHEASE code for toroidal MHD equilibria CHEASE...
- Referenced in 435 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 1598 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 539 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 1114 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- LINGO is a comprehensive tool designed to make...
- Referenced in 1513 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- Gaussian Markov random fields. Theory and applications. Researchers...
- Referenced in 460 articles
- SPEA2 - The Strength Pareto Evolutionary Algorithm 2: SPEA2...