- Referenced in 50 articles
- Attributed Graph Grammar System: AGG is a general development environment for algebraic graph transformation systems ... comes from a very ﬂexible attribution concept. AGG graphs are allowed to be attributed ... objects described by a Java expression. The AGG environment consists of a graphical user interface ... rule applications as long as possible. AGG supports several kinds of validations which comprise graph...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- compare the performance of Verigraph and AGG...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- GrGen.NET is a programming tool for graph transformation...
- Referenced in 723 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Building your own software model checker using the...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- Using the Bandera tool set to model-check...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- CheckVML: A Tool for Model Checking Visual Modeling...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- GRaphs for Object-Oriented VErification (GROOVE). GROOVE is...