- Referenced in 10 articles
- inference is based on adaptive gradient matching (AGM, Dondelinger et al. 2013 http://proceedings.mlr.press/v31/dondelinger13a.pdf>,...
- Referenced in 1 article
- GenB: a general solver for AGM revision. We describe a general tool for solving belief ... able to calculate the result of any AGM revision operator. The user is also able ... that can be used in applications involving AGM-style revision. While the tool...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 622 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 2998 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- GNU MPC is a C library for the...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- GSLIB is an acronym for Geostatistical Software LIBrary...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Algorithm 577: Algorithms for incomplete elliptic integrals. ...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- ZEN: A toolbox for fast computation in finite...