- Referenced in 563 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans the entire range of physics, providing access ... process requires. Organizations around the world trust ANSYS to deliver the best value for their ... technology apart from other CAE tools. These ANSYS Advantages add value to the engineering design...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- installed.The primary CFD application on BlueBEAR is Ansys CFX - in particular, parallel licences have been...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization is presented that combines a column pre-ordering...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- problems. The code is written in the ANSI C programming language and it is available...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- should work on any system with an ANSI C Compiler and BLAS/LAPACK libraries...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- gathered loyal communities of users around them. ANSI Smalltalk was ratified in 1998 and represents...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- routines written in ANSI C and organized in the form of a callable library. GLPK...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- ANSYS CFX software is a high-performance, general purpose fluid dynamics program that has been ... over 20 years. At the heart of ANSYS CFX is its advanced solver technology...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C++ (ANSI C) implementation of the Double Description Method...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- CBMC is a Bounded Model Checker for ANSI-C and C++ programs. It also supports ... tions. Furthermore, it can check ANSI-C and C++ for consistency with other languages, such...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- SDPLR is an ANSI C package developed S. Burer, C. Choi and R.D.C. Monteiro...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- large sparse matrices using double precision ANSI Fortran-77. A compatible ANSI-C version (SVDPACKC...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- automatic differentiation (AD) of programs written in ANSI C. Given the source code...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- software library, implemented in the ANSI C language, and offering a collection of utilities...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- PHiPAC (Portable High Performance ANSI C) Page for BLAS3 Compatible Fast Matrix Matrix Multiply. BLAS3 ... code follows the PHiPAC (Portable High Performance Ansi C) coding suggestions that include manual loop...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- Hull is an ANSI C program that computes the convex hull of a point...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- SATABS: SAT-based predicate abstraction for ANSI-C. This paper presents a model checking tool ... checker to handle the semantics of the ANSI-C standard accurately. This includes a sound ... vector overflow, and of the ANSI-C pointer arithmetic constructs...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- This site provides GPL native ANSI C implementations of the Levenberg-Marquardt optimization algorithm, usable...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- using a 3-node BEAM189 element incorporating ANSYS nonlinear program. The pressure effect is equivalent...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- almost all of the ISO C90 / ANSI C language, generating efficient code for the PowerPC...