- Referenced in 1336 articles
- also find programming guides, user manuals, API reference, and other documentation to help...
- Referenced in 653 articles
- server, or mobile device with a single API. TensorFlow was originally developed by researchers...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- ease of use, performance, documentation, and API consistency. It has minimal dependencies and is distributed...
- Referenced in 557 articles
- Global Optimization LINDO Application Programming Interface (LINDO API...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- Fortran 2003 API. Version 3.3.1 introduced support for the ARM Neon extensions...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- what we now call the ’classic Rcpp API’ was written during...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- cross-language, multi-platform application programming interface (API) for rendering 2D and 3D computer graphics ... API is typically used to interact with a Graphics processing unit (GPU), to achieve hardware...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- translator for GNU MathProg, application program interface (API), stand-alone LP/MIP solver...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- functions. Through a single C or Fortran API call, these functions automatically scale across previous...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- calling external provers, and a well-designed API, allowing to use Why3 as a software...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- especially code written for the Microsoft Windows API, the DirectX API, and the Microsoft...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- making use of differentiation. Please see the API Overview page for a list of available...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- downloading Racer as a server application, its APIs and documentation, just click the download ... between string attributes, etc. It has convenient APIs for accessing its reasoning services from within...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- method is generic with respect to the API, and thus well suited for JAVACARD applets...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- layers, each with its own API. Models of protocols at one layer interact with those ... lower (or higher) layer only via these APIs. The modular implementation enables consistent comparison...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- present a number of application program interfaces (APIs) for coding linear algebra algorithms ... surface, these APIs for the MATLAB M-script and C programming languages appear ... explained in a classroom setting, these APIs become not just a tool for implementing libraries ... parallel linear algebra package (PLAPACK) API, the approach presents a migratory path from algorithm...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- numerical abstractions under a unified API, encourage the research in numerical abstract domains by providing...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Data. It provides high-level APIs in Scala, Java, Python, and R, and an optimized...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- details of our implementation and API. Exploiting the parallelism of the ensemble method, emcee permits...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- General Public License. Besides a clearly defined API, we also provide several classes tha modify...