- Referenced in 2 articles
- quality of connectionless services in ATM networks. The tool is named CLASS for ConnectionLess ... CLASS allows the performance analysis of ATM networks adopting the viewpoint of both ... performance is also supported. With CLASS, the network synthetic workload can be modeled choosing from ... higher level protocols, like TCP, access the ATM services...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- adaptive mobile networking. Existing mobile systems (e.g., mobile IP, mobile ATM, and third-generation cellular ... there is a need to develop alternative network architectures from the existing ones to deal...
- Referenced in 1 article
- describes the initial implementation of our neural network simulator SN (later renamed Lush). Various incarnations ... across the world reads checks automatically. Some ATM machines made by NCR can read checks ... been developed with SN, including convolutionnal neural networks for image recognition or signal processing...
- Referenced in 1906 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 711 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 622 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 333 articles
- HyTech is an automatic tool for the analysis...
- Referenced in 658 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling...
- Referenced in 1204 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- AIMMS is an optimization technology that enables you...
- Referenced in 1128 articles
- The Vehicle Routing Problem (VRP) is one of...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- The Akaroa research project is aimed at improving...
- Referenced in 464 articles
- XPPAUT is software for the analysis and simulation...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- CGS, a fast Lanczos-type solver for nonsymmetric...
- Referenced in 649 articles
- longmemo: Statistics for Long-Memory Processes (Jan Beran...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- OpenCV (Open Source Computer Vision Library) is an...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- The CVRPSEP package is a collection of routines...