- Referenced in 10 articles
- state-of-the-art SAT and ATPG techniques.We present several novel techniques that propel SATORI ... commercial engine. Traditionalsequential justification based on ATPG or, on a bounded model of thesequential circuit ... using a boundedmodel, and a commercial sequential ATPG engine performing justification.Additional results are presented...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- industrial circuits. Automatic test pattern generation (ATPG) based on Boolean satisfiability (SAT) has been proposed ... alternative to classical search algorithms. SAT-based ATPG turned out to be more robust ... this paper, we present an efficient ATPG algorithm that makes use of powerful SAT-solving...
- Referenced in 584 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- SATO: A Solver for Propositional Satisfiability: The Davis...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- SATIRE: A new incremental satisfiability engine. We introduce...
- Referenced in 591 articles
- Chaff:engineering an efficient SAT solver. Boolean Satisfiability...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- BerkMin: A fast and robust SAT-solver. We...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Quaffle: Quantified Boolean Formula Evaluator with Learning Quaffle...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- QUBOS: Deciding quantified Boolean logic using propositional satisfiability...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Lemma and model caching in decision procedures for...