- Referenced in 2702 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1567 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2716 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4896 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 737 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1305 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- An introduction to the Group Theory Language, Cayley...
- Referenced in 1091 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 470 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 447 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 770 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- CHEVIE is a computer algebra project for symbolic...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- The MeatAxe - Computing with Modular Representations. The MeatAxe...
- Referenced in 557 articles
- Matlab® implementation of the JDQZ algorithm. The JDQZ...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- GAP package CTblLib: The GAP Character Table Library...