- Referenced in 1580 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 786 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- R package strucchange: Testing, Monitoring, and Dating Structural...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- R package gcmr: Gaussian copula marginal regression. This...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- ltm: an R package for latent variable modelling...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- spc: Statistical Process Control – Collection of Some Useful...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- Extending integrated nested Laplace approximation to a class...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- corpcor: Efficient Estimation of Covariance and (Partial) Correlation...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- R package xts: eXtensible Time Series: Provide for...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- R package zoo: S3 Infrastructure for Regular and...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Sweave is a tool that allows to embed...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- R package pomp: Statistical Inference for Partially Observed...
- Referenced in 1310 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- knitr: A General-Purpose Package for Dynamic Report...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- qcc: Quality Control Charts. Shewhart quality control charts...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- R package mirt: Multidimensional Item Response Theory. Analysis...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- SaTScan™ is a free software that analyzes spatial...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- The Berkeley Segmentation Dataset and Benchmark. A database...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- R package. KFAS: Kalman Filter and Smoother for...
MS SQL Server
- Referenced in 107 articles
- Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management...