- Referenced in 291 articles
- Ada is a structured, statically typed, imperative, wide-spectrum, and object-oriented high-level computer ... message passing, protected objects, and non-determinism. Ada is an international standard; the current version ... known as Ada 2012) is defined by ISO/IEC 8652:2012. Ada was originally designed ... programming languages then used by the DoD. Ada was named after Ada Lovelace...
- Referenced in 223 articles
- portability is ensured by the gnu-ada compiler...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- module system influenced the designs of the Ada, C++, and ML module systems...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- verification of C, Java, or Ada programs. Why3 is a complete reimplementation of the former...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- variety of programming languages, including Ada, C, C++, CLU, CORBA, ML, Modula-3, and Smalltalk...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- time errors in safety-critical Ada software. In particular, the toolset is examined to determine...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- based programming languages, such as Java or Ada...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- ada: An R Package for Stochastic Boosting. Boosting is an iterative algorithm that combines simple ... performance and speed in generating the ensemble. ada is an R package that implements three...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- verification of C, Java, or Ada programs. We demonstrate the benefits of Why3 and WhyML...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- mainstream languages as PASCAL, PL/I, ALGOL, and Ada. For this purpose, LISP introduces structured lists...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- abstractions and queries for analyzing object-oriented Ada code...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- introduction to ANNA, a language for specifying Ada program. This reference manual of ANNA ... another volume addressed to the ADA community. ANNA is a language extension ... ADA to include facilities for formally specifying the intended behavior of ADA programs ... meet a perceived need to augment ADA with precise machine-processable annotations so that well...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Maria. Helena is developed in portable Ada and is freely available under the conditions...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- same as C), FORTRAN, and Ada programming bindings. The GLUT source code distribution is portable...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- MaRTE OS: an Ada kernel for real-time embedded applications. MaRTE OS (Minimal Real-Time ... POSIX.13 subset, providing both the C and Ada language POSIX interfaces. It allows cross-development ... Ada and C real-time applications. Mixed Ada-C applications can also be developed, with ... globally consistent scheduling of Ada tasks and C threads. Details on the architecture and implementation...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- existing strategy for verification of Ada implementations of control systems specified by Simulink diagrams...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- data. The benchmark executes 100 Ada statements that are balanced in terms of the distribution...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- ADTEST: A Test Data Generation Suite for Ada Software Systems. This paper presents the design ... system has been tested on large Ada programs (60,000 lines of code) and found...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- other languages, including Haskell, Eiffel, ML, Ada and Fortran. These compilers often use very different...