- Referenced in 6041 articles
- deployed individual or enterprise solutions. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- math, graphics, images, sound, and diagrams. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 2986 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large, well-supported software package designed for computations ... structures such as groups, rings, fields, modules, algebras, schemes, curves, graphs, designs, codes and many ... computational research in those areas of mathematics which are algebraic in nature. The overview provides ... language. Magma is distributed by the Computational Algebra Group at the University of Sydney...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- system for computational discrete algebra, with particular emphasis on Computational Group Theory. GAP provides ... library of thousands of functions implementing algebraic algorithms written in the GAP language as well ... groups and their representations, rings, vector spaces, algebras, combinatorial structures, and more. The system, including ... extend it for your special use. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 2352 articles
- example, or for input to computer algebra systems. These and other problems, and some partially...
- Referenced in 1714 articles
- research and teaching in algebra, geometry, number theory, cryptography, numerical computation, and related areas. Both ... Maple, Mathematica, Magma, and MATLAB. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 1412 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for polynomial computations in commutative algebra, algebraic geometry ... singularity theory. SINGULAR’s main computational objects are ideals and modules over a large variety ... field (e.g., finite fields, the rationals, floats, algebraic extensions, transcendental extensions), or localizations thereof ... SINGULAR features fast and general implementations for computing Groebner and standard bases, including e.g. Buchberger...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- supporting research in algebraic geometry and commutative algebra, whose creation has been funded ... since 1992. Macaulay2 includes core algorithms for computing Gröbner bases and graded or multi-graded ... integral closure of rings, and more. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- interactive system for general algebraic computations of interest to mathematicians, scientists and engineers. Computer algebra...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative Algebra. It is able to perform simple ... rational functions). For example, it can readily compute Grobner bases, syzygies and minimal free resolution ... user interface common to most platforms. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- symbolic-numerical-graphical mathematics software product. Computer algebra system ... function), or to perform very complicated computations by means of a large Macsyma program. Macsyma ... numeric manipulation and solution capabilities in algebra, calculus and numerical analysis 2D and 3D report...
- Referenced in 599 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System (CAS) designed for fast computations in number ... functions to compute with mathematical entities such as matrices, power series, algebraic or p-adic ... library to allow for faster computations...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- Europe and the USA. Quick Facts: Graphics, algebra and tables are connected and fully dynamic ... world. Free and open source software. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- CHEVIE is a computer algebra project for symbolic calculations with generic character tables of groups ... structures. It is based on the computer algebra systems GAP, and MAPLE. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- computation is performed by calls to the Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (BLAS). LAPACK is designed ... promotes high efficiency on many high-performance computers, particularly if specially coded implementations are provided...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- research, Internet security applications, algebra systems, computational algebra research, etc. GMP is carefully designed...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS) for very big calculations in theoretical particle physics, with a very ... supports multiple kernels (see TFORM) and distributed computations on a network (ParFORM). See also...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- school students can build their readiness for algebra by exploring ratio and proportion, rate ... computer lab or on laptops. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- KASH/KANT is a computer algebra system (CAS) for sophisticated computations in algebraic number fields ... KANT is a program library for computations in algebraic number ﬁelds, algebraic function ﬁelds ... local ﬁelds. In the number ﬁeld case, algebraic integers are considered to be elements ... provide the user with the means to compute many invariants of F. It is possible...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- that enables mathematicians and physicists to perform computations of a Lie group theoretic nature ... complex semisimple (reductive) Lie groups and algebras, and on the structure of their Weyl groups ... groups and algebras themselves; it rather computes with weights, roots, characters and similar objects. Some ... about currently valid definitions and values. Computer algebra system...