- Referenced in 376 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 885 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 1063 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 590 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- R package deSolve: General solvers for initial value...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- The software contains some functions and drivers for...
- Referenced in 225 articles
- CONTINUATION AND BIFURCATION PROBLEMS IN ORDINARY DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- The SQPlab (pronounce S-Q-P-lab) software...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- XPPAUT is software for the analysis and simulation...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Chemotaxis: approximation of PDEs models (parabolic, hyperbolic and...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- The study of differential equations requires good and...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- diffEq: Functions from the book Solving Differential Equations...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- Simple MATLAB codes for simulating Predator-Prey interactions...