- Referenced in 521 articles
- each concept are quality-controlled and human-annotated. In its completion, we hope ImageNet will...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- most expressions without requiring explicit type annotations, and ensures type safety – there is a formal...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- find common run-time errors in JML-annotated Java programs by static analysis ... program code and its formal annotations. Users can control the amount and kinds of checking ... that ESC/Java2 performs by annotating their programs with specially formatted comments called pragmas...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- important collection of protein sequences and their annotations, which has doubled in size ... experience design process. We have introduced an annotation score for all entries in UniProt...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- Visualization: Graphics functions to visualize, annotate and export data and many ways to create...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- Penn Treebank Project annotates naturally-occuring text for linguistic structure. Most notably, we produce skeletal ... bank of linguistic trees. We also annotate text with part-of-speech tags ... Switchboard corpus of telephone conversations, dysfluency annotation. We are located in the LINC Laboratory...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- KRAKATOA tool for certification of JAVA/JAVACARD programs annotated in JML. We describe the basic structure ... environment for proving JAVA programs annotated with JML specifications. Our method is generic with respect ... proof obligations for a core imperative language annotated with pre- and post-conditions...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- training of deep networks requires many thousand annotated training samples. In this paper, we present ... data augmentation to use the available annotated samples more efficiently. The architecture consists...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- dataset of images together with ground truth annotation and standardised evaluation software...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- programs. VCC takes a C program, annotated with function specifications, data invariants, loop invariants ... ghost code, and tries to prove these annotations correct. If it succeeds, VCC promises that...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- link the network to databases of functional annotations. The Core is extensible through a straightforward...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Database and Web-Based Tool for Image Annotation. We seek to build a large collection ... based tool that allows easy image annotation and instant sharing of such annotations. Using this ... annotation tool, we have collected a large dataset that spans many object categories, often containing...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- entries that have experimentally observed subcellular location annotations, 2715 have multiple location sites, meaning about ... total eukaryotic protein entries (except those annotated with ”fragment” or those with less than ... database that do not have subcellular location annotations or are annotated as being uncertain...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- some support for the subsequent visualization, annotation and storage of results...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- occurrences found in multiple sources of functional annotation. It is a powerful method to group...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- coli K-12 beyond transcription, active (experimental) annotated promoters and Textpresso navigation. RegulonDB (http://regulondb.ccg.unam.mx...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- written directly in Python. With a few annotations, array-oriented and math-heavy Python code...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- entries that have experimentally observed subcellular location annotations in the Swiss-Prot database (version ... total human protein entries (except those annotated with ”fragment” or those with less than ... database that do not have subcellular location annotations or are annotated as being uncertain...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- JASPAR is an open‐access database of annotated, high‐quality, matrix‐based transcription factor binding...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Houdini, an annotation assistant for ESC/Java. A static program checker that performs modular checking ... requires that each module be accompanied by annotations that specify the module. To help reduce ... writing specifications, this paper presents Houdini, an annotation assistant for the modular checker ESC/Java ... infer suitable ESC/Java annotations for a given program, Houdini generates a large number of candidate...