- Referenced in 167 articles
- commonly used elliptical, Archimedean, extreme value and some more copula families. Methods for density, distribution ... multivariate CDF. Goodness-of-fit tests for copulas based on multipliers, the parametric bootstrap with ... Merged former package ’nacopula’ for nested Archimedean copulas: Efficient sampling algorithms, various estimators, goodness...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- most frequently used elliptical copulas and Archimedean copulas are implemented, with methods for density/distribution evaluation...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- nacopula: Nested Archimedean Copulas. An R package for working with nested Archimedean copulas. Specifically, providing...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Estimation, Simulation and Visualization of Hierarchical Archimedean Copulae (HAC). Package provides the estimation ... methods and structural plots of Hierarchical Archimedean Copulae...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- HACopula Toolbox: Hierarchical Archimedean copulas for MATLAB and Octave. he HACopula toolbox extends the copula ... MATLAB to modeling with hierarchical Archimedean copulas, which allows for non-elliptical distributions in arbitrary...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- package fgac: Generalized Archimedean Copula. Bi-variate data fitting is done by two stochastic components ... considering seven families of copulas (Generalized Archimedean Copulas), the best fitting can be obtained looking...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- R package lattice: Lattice Graphics , Lattice is a...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- R package VGAM: Vector Generalized Linear and Additive...