- Referenced in 75 articles
- ZEUS code for astrophysical magnetohydrodynamics: New extensions and applications. We give a brief review ... widely used ZEUS code for astrophysical magnetohydrodynamics (MHD). Extensions of the numerical methods to treat...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- computing applications in science and engineering, including astrophysics, relativity and chemical engineering. We first motivate...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- adaptive mesh hydrodynamics code for modeling astrophysical thermonuclear flashes. We report on the completion...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- used in several published projects in the astrophysics literature. The algorithm behind emcee has several...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Carlo techniques in a wide range of astrophysical inference problems. The accuracy and economy...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- Athena is a grid-based code for astrophysical magnetohydrodynamics (MHD). It was developed primarily...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Astrophysics Source Code Library (ASCL) is a free online registry for source codes of interest ... ASCL is indexed by the SAO/NASA Astrophysics Data System (ADS) and is citable by using...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- CASTRO: A new compressible astrophysical solver. I. Hydrodynamics and self-gravity. We present ... solves the multicomponent compressible hydrodynamic equations for astrophysical flows including self-gravity, nuclear reactions...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- laws) targeting high Mach number flows in astrophysical fluid dynamics. The code is designed with...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- NIRVANA is a C code for astrophysical fluid flow modeling. It numerically integrates the 2D/3D...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- developing and supporting open software for relativistic astrophysics. Our aim is to provide the core...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- DarkSUSY also computes a large variety of astrophysical signals from neutralino dark matter, such...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- robust. It has been tested against several astrophysical applications, including a novel test...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- which occur in nature, such as in astrophysical and magnetospheric systems...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- research areas, including accelerator modeling (WarpX), compressible astrophysics (CASTRO), low Mach number astrophysics (MAESTRO), cosmology...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- solving hydrodynamical and magnetohydrodynamical problems arising in astrophysics. The software package uses modern high-resolution...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- code, designed for rich, multi-physics hydrodynamic astrophysical calculations. Enzo is freely available, developed...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Geophysical–astrophysical spectral-element adaptive refinement (GASpAR): Object-oriented h-adaptive fluid dynamics simulation ... object-oriented geophysical and astrophysical spectral-element adaptive refinement (GASpAR) code is introduced. Like most ... enough for a range of geophysics and astrophysics applications where turbulence or other complex multiscale...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- yielding an unprecedented low-cost tool for astrophysical research...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- general relativistic magnetohydrodynamics The accurate modelling of astrophysical scenarios involving compact objects and magnetic fields...