- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Regexpcount, a symbolic package for counting problems on...
- Referenced in 3379 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- UTV Expansin pack: Special-purpose rank-revealing algorithms...
- Referenced in 837 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 4187 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 2042 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 666 articles
- ALGOL 60 (short for Algorithmic Language 1960) is...