- Referenced in 7 articles
- scope of state-of-the-art B2B frameworks and eProcurement solutions, various initiatives take into ... based on the idea of defining quasi-standards for many-to-many relationships between customers ... supply-side consortia, more flexible approaches to B2B integration become necessary. The emerging paradigm ... operational processes. However, the lack of standards for the semantic annotation of Web services...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- BizBuilder -- an e-services framework targeted for internet...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- PNML framework: An extendable reference implementation of the...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- XRL/Flower: Supporting inter-organizational workflows using XML/Petri-net technology...