- Referenced in 101 articles
- language. It is based on logic programming and the BDI architecture for (cognitive) autonomous agents...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- extended version of AgentSpeak -- a logic-based agent-oriented programming language -- written in Java ... systems according to the Belief-Desire-Intention (BDI) architecture. The book provides a brief introduction...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- ConGolog, a concurrent programming language based on the...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Verics (VerICS) is our original tool for automated...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Algorithmic correspondence and completeness in modal logic. IV...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Formalizing potential of agents. The KARO framework revisited...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- NuSMV is a symbolic model checker developed as...
- Referenced in 639 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Towards a distributed, environment-centered agent framework This...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Moise is an organisational model for Multi-Agent...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- MetateM: An introduction. A methodology for the use...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- MCMAS: A Model Checker for the Verification of...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- MCK: Model checking knowledge. MCK is a model...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- Z/EVES Eclipse prover IDE. Community Z Tools provide...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- JADE (Java Agent DEvelopment Framework) is a software...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Jadex is a Belief Desire Intention (BDI) reasoning...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- MOCHA: Modularity in Model Checking. MOCHA is a...