- Referenced in 1586 articles
- calls to the Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (BLAS). LAPACK is designed at the outset ... exploit the Level 3 BLAS — a set of specifications for Fortran subprograms that do various ... coarse granularity of the Level 3 BLAS operations, their use promotes high efficiency on many ... Highly efficient machine-specific implementations of the BLAS are available for many modern high-performance...
- Referenced in 475 articles
- many mathematical software packages. Primarily the Fortran BLAS (Basic Linear Algebra Subroutines) collected together ... double, complex, double complex). Also includes specialized BLAS implementations, the PORT machine-dependent constant routines...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- BIAS was guided by the ideas of BLAS, i.e. to provide an interface for basic...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- relies on LAPACK and the Level-3 BLAS, and obtains a substantial fraction ... peak performance of the BLAS. Both real and complex matrices are supported. CHOLMOD is written...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (Level 2 BLAS). Level 2 BLAS are targeted at matrix-vector ... portable set of FORTRAN 77 Level 2 BLAS for machines where specialized implementations ... implementations meet the specification of Level 2 BLAS that implementations are correctly installed...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- EISPACK. (C version generated using f2c.) Required BLAS not automatically provided by NETLIB; see CBLAS...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Based on numerical linear algebra routines from BLAS and LAPACK libraries, SLICOT provides methods...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- given architecture/compiler. We have developed a BLAS-GEMM compatible multi-level cache-blocked matrix-matrix ... than the GEMM in the vendor-optimized BLAS GEMM. Other generators, search scripts, and performance...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- CUBLAS library is an implementation of BLAS (Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- GEMM-Based Level 3 BLAS concept utilizes the fact that it is possible to formulate ... Level 3 BLAS operations in terms of the Level 3 operation for general matrix multiply ... some Level 1 and Level 2 BLAS operations. The level 3 Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms ... BLAS) are designed to perform various matrix multiply and triangular system solving computations...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- software are done through calls to BLAS and LAPACK. The software is written in Fortran...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- written in the C programming language using BLAS and LAPACK for lower-level algebraic operations...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- reference implementation for the Dense and Banded BLAS routines, along with their Extended and Mixed ... Chapters 2 and 4 of the new BLAS Standard, which is available from: http://www.netlib.org...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- state of the art. It uses the BLAS to factor and compute updates from fundamental...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- involving interval arithmetic. The model is the BLAS package, for basic linear algebra operations...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- each frontal matrix, LAPACK and the multithreaded BLAS enable the method to obtain high performance...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- solver libraries and applications. OSKI has a BLAS-style interface, providing basic kernels like sparse...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- BLIS: A Framework for Rapidly Instantiating BLAS Functionality. The BLAS-like Library Instantiation Software (BLIS ... rapidly instantiating Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (BLAS) functionality. Its fundamental innovation is that virtually ... matrix-vector) and level-3 (matrix-matrix) BLAS operations can be expressed and optimized ... framework facilitates the immediate optimization of any BLAS-like operations which are cast in terms...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- three levels of BLAS, treatment of rectangular or rank-deficient matrices, partial factorization, and integrated...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- OpenBLAS is an optimized BLAS library based on GotoBLAS2 1.13 BSD version...