- Referenced in 55 articles
- BOINC: a system for public-resource computing and storage. BOINC (Berkeley Open Infrastructure for Network ... requirements. PC owners can participate in multiple BOINC projects, and can specify how their resources ... these projects. We describe the goals of BOINC, the design issues that we confronted...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Working in a conceptual way much like BOINC, Sisifo is able to assign tasks ... further analysis. However, and in contrast to BOINC (which requires a team of specialists working...
- Referenced in 584 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- TRIVIUM is a hardware oriented synchronous stream cipher...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- FEAPpv A Finite Element Analysis Program: Personal Version...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- XtremWeb : the Open Source Platform for Desktop Grids...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- VirtualBox is a powerful x86 and AMD64/Intel64 virtualization...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Slurm is an open source, fault-tolerant, and...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Charlotte: Metacomputing on the Web. Parallel computing on...