- Referenced in 22 articles
- based on a physical picture of BPS states as bound states of elementary ’single-centered ... quantum mechanics of multi-centered BPS black holes (the Coulomb index) was outlined. The second...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- computational model to identify DNA-BPs in an efficient and accurate way. Our model extracts ... PseAAC)}, demonstrates superior performance compared to the state-of-the-art predictors on standard benchmark...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- PORTA is a collection of routines for analyzing...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- GAP package QuaGroup: a package for doing computations...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- javaPlex - an extensible platform for persistence. javaPlex is...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- KhoHo: a program for computing Khovanov homology. ...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- jHoles: A tool for understanding biological complex networks...