- Referenced in 402 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 1396 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 852 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1336 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 622 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 707 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 525 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 332 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...