- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- TSIL: a program for the calculation of two...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Algebraic reduction of Feynman diagrams to scalar integrals...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- CutTools: a program implementing the OPP reduction method...
- Referenced in 4221 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Equator. A function calculator. Equator is a software...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Mittag-Leffler function. This is a MATLAB routine...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Wellcome Trust Centre for Neuroimaging. SPM12, released 1st...