- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- R package mixAK: Mixture of methods including mixtures...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- A gradient descent algorithm for LASSO LASSO is...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- TAUCS: a library of sparse linear solvers. The...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- R package survival: Survival analysis, including penalised likelihood...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- R package nlme: Linear and Nonlinear Mixed Effects...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- R package sandwich: Robust Covariance Matrix Estimators , Model...
- Referenced in 723 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- R2WinBUGS: Running WinBUGS and OpenBUGS from R / S...
- Referenced in 1346 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- R package Matrix: Sparse and Dense Matrix Classes...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- R package lme4: Linear mixed-effects models using...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- R package quadprog: Functions to solve Quadratic Programming...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- Smoothing spline ANOVA models Nonparametric function estimation with...