- Referenced in 1149 articles
- Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian Data Analysis” Functions for Bayesian Data Analysis, with ... datasets from the book ”Bayesian data Analysis (second edition)” by Gelman, Carlin, Stern and Rubin...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- concerned with flexible software for the Bayesian analysis of complex statistical models using Markov chain...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- Sampler. It is a program for analysis of Bayesian hierarchical models using Markov Chain Monte...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- bvarsv: Bayesian Analysis of a Vector Autoregressive Model with Stochastic Volatility and Time-Varying Parameters...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- package boa: Bayesian Output Analysis Program (BOA) for MCMC. A menu-driven program and library...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- compare, confirm and refine models. Uses Bayesian analysis—to improve estimates of model parameters. Offers...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- package dlm: Bayesian and Likelihood Analysis of Dynamic Linear Models. Maximum ... likelihood, Kalman filtering and smoothing, and Bayesian analysis of Normal linear State Space models, also ... linear models particularly suited for time series analysis, both for univariate and multivariate data ... Bayesian inference. The basic elements of Bayesian analysis for linear regression models are reminded...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Library. FSL is a comprehensive library of analysis tools for FMRI, MRI and DTI brain ... Beckmann, M. Jenkinson, S.M. Smith. Bayesian analysis of neuroimaging data in FSL. NeuroImage, 45:S173...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- JAGS library for Bayesian data analysis. JAGS uses Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) to generate...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- event estimation (structural reliability), global sensitivity analysis, Bayesian techniques for inverse problems, etc. After more...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- cross-platform program for Bayesian phylogenetic analysis of molecular sequences. It estimates rooted, time-measured...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Political Science Computational Laboratory, Stanford University. Bayesian analysis of item-response theory (IRT) models, roll...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- interface to the OpenBUGS software for Bayesian analysis using MCMC sampling. Runs natively and stably...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- DPpackage: Bayesian Semi- and Nonparametric Modeling in R. Data analysis sometimes requires the relaxation ... specification of the probability model. In the Bayesian context, this is accomplished by placing ... programs for the implementation of some Bayesian nonparametric and semiparametric models in R, DPpackage. Currently ... conditional density estimation, receiver operating characteristic curve analysis, interval-censored data, binary regression data, item...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- JAGS’. Providing wrapper functions to implement Bayesian analysis in JAGS. Some major features include monitoring...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- baySeq: Empirical Bayesian analysis of patterns of differential expression in count data. Results: We propose...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Bioconductor package for the Bayesian integrated analysis of Affymetrix GeneChips. BGX is a new Bioconductor ... package that implements an integrated Bayesian approach to the analysis of 3’ GeneChip data...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Introducing BACCO, an R Bundle for Bayesian Analysis of Computer Code Output. This paper introduces ... routines for carrying out Bayesian analysis of computer code output. The bundle comprises packages emulator ... functions. Package emulator carries out Bayesian emulation of computer code output; package calibrator allows...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- package Bergm: Bayesian analysis for exponential random graph models. Set of tools to analyse Bayesian...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- package BayesLCA: Bayesian Latent Class Analysis. Bayesian Latent Class Analysis using several different methods ... tools for performing latent class analysis within a Bayesian setting. Three methods for fitting...