- Referenced in 41 articles
- Bayesian treed Gaussian process models. Bayesian nonstationary, semiparametric nonlinear regression and design by treed Gaussian ... model (LLM). Special cases also implemented include Bayesian linear models, CART, treed linear models, stationary...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- probability distributions or the space of all regression functions. Unfortunately, posterior distributions ranging over function ... implementation of some Bayesian nonparametric and semiparametric models in R, DPpackage. Currently, DPpackage includes models ... characteristic curve analysis, interval-censored data, binary regression data, item response data, longitudinal and clustered...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Censored Data. Contains functions to fit Bayesian semiparametric regression survival models (proportional hazards model, proportional...
- Referenced in 1 article
- semiparametric modeling approach using Bayesian additive regression trees with an application to evaluate heterogeneous treatment ... effects. Bayesian Additive Regression Trees (BART) is a flexible machine learning algorithm capable of capturing ... covariates. We extend BART to a semiparametric regression framework in which the conditional expectation ... form. The result is a Bayesian semiparametric linear regression model where the posterior distribution...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 1701 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 9832 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- SYSTAT hat alles, was Sie für die statistische...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- The LENNS package (’Lyapunov Exponents for Noisy Nonlinear...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 805 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1272 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- R package aws: Adaptive Weights Smoothing. The package...
- Referenced in 3397 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...