- Referenced in 3 articles
- BOLIB: Bilevel Optimization LIBrary of test problems. This chapter presents the Bilevel Optimization LIBrary ... development of numerical solvers for bilevel optimization. The library contains 173 examples with 138 nonlinear ... BOLIB collection is probably the largest bilevel optimization library of test problems. Moreover...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Bilevel Optimization Problem Library...
- Referenced in 1 article
- BOML: A Modularized Bilevel Optimization Library in Python for Meta Learning. Meta-learning (a.k.a. learning ... specific bilevel optimization problems. This work presents BOML, a modularized optimization library that unifies several ... into a common bilevel optimization framework. It provides a hierarchical optimization pipeline together with ... based and meta-initialization-based formulations. The library is written in Python and is available...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- This paper describes the design of the Abstract...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 711 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 554 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- PISA consists of two parts: PISA is a...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- SINTEF has developed software libraries as part of...
- Referenced in 852 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...