- Referenced in 1721 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2986 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- This work presents a new framework for Gröbner...
- Referenced in 1714 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1412 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Slimgb is a variation of Buchbergers’s algorithm...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Design and implementation of a massively parallel version...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- The CUDD package provides functions to manipulate Binary...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- TRIVIUM is a hardware oriented synchronous stream cipher...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- Welcome to the home page of eSTREAM, the...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- RSat is a complete Boolean satisfiability solver with...