- Referenced in 16 articles
- stored as functions. For instance: a black box polynomial is a procedure that takes values ... greatest common divisor and factorize polynomials in black box representation, producing as output new black ... standard sparse distributed representation of a black box polynomial, for example, one which was computed ... irreducible factor. We establish that the black box representation of objects can push the size...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- been accomplished on exploiting structure in a polynomial system, in particular its sparsity. In this ... tools. The outline of one black-box solver is sketched and a report is given...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Real solving of polynomials is a fundamental problem with a wide application range ... This package is targeted at providing black-box implementations of state-of-the-art algorithms ... univariate polynomials and bivariate polynomial systems. Such a black-box is called an Algebraic Kernel ... AlgebraicKernel_d_1 for univariate polynomial systems and AlgebraicKernel_d_2 for bivariate polynomial systems...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- polynomial approximation and reconstruction. This approach can be expanded to generate code for black-box...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- treats the model as a black box where the model can be left unchanged. Uncertainpy ... implements both quasi-Monte Carlo methods and polynomial chaos expansions using either point collocation...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Dagwood: A system for manipulating polynomials given by...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- eigifp is a MATLAB program for computing a...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- The program system LGO serves to solve global...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- LinBox: A Generic Library for Exact Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2986 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- PSwarm: a hybrid solver for linearly constrained global...