- Referenced in 7 articles
- problem is stated in the Boyer-Moore logic, and the proof is mechanically checked with...
- Referenced in 1 article
- description). We describe Imandra, a modern computational logic theorem prover designed to bridge ... Boyer-Moore family like ACL2, and interactive proof assistants for typed higher-order logics. Imandra ... logic is computational, based on a pure subset of OCaml in which all functions ... waterfall and simplifier which ”lifts” many Boyer-Moore ideas to our typed higher-order setting...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Communication protocols for mathematical services based on KQML...
- Referenced in 880 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 591 articles
- Higher Order Logic (HOL) is a programming environment...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- OCaml is the most popular variant of the...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The Nuprl system is a framework for reasoning...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- Lisp (historically, LISP) is a family of computer...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- A computational logic handbook. This book is a...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- ACL2s: “the ACL2 sedan” ACL2 is the latest...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- Edinburgh LCF. A mechanized logic of computation. From...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- Simulation model development and analysis in UNITY. We...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- CLAM Proof Planner. OYSTER is an interactive proof...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Theorem proving and program synthesis with Oyster. Martin...