- Referenced in 5 articles
- among others functions to calculate dynamic Brownian Bridge Movement Models. Move helps addressing movement ecology...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- package BBMM: Brownian bridge movement model. The model provides an empirical estimate of a movement...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- ReaDDy bridges the gap between small-scale but highly detailed molecular dynamics or Brownian dynamics...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Differential elastic hadron-nucleus cross-sections are discussed...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- PPM -- a highly efficient parallel particle-mesh library...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 485 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 1191 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- GROMACS is a versatile package to perform molecular...