- Referenced in 10365 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- An MEBDF package for the numerical solution of...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- MPDATA: A finite-difference solver for geophysical flows...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Algorithm 540 PDECOL, general collocation software for partial...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- We present a new algorithm employed for solving...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- RATH: a Maple package for finding travelling solitary...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 706 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 1195 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Algorithm 775: the code SLEUTH for solving fourth...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Algorithm 789: SLTSTPAK: a test package for Sturm...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- This paper describes an adaptive grid finite difference...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Three-dimensional MHD high-resolution computations with CWENO...