- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 455 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- An MEBDF package for the numerical solution of...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- MPDATA: A finite-difference solver for geophysical flows...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- Algorithm 540 PDECOL, general collocation software for partial...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- We present a new algorithm employed for solving...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- RATH: a Maple package for finding travelling solitary...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...