- Referenced in 2766 articles
- ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET, and Python libraries that solve linear...
- Referenced in 1573 articles
- application codes written in Fortran, C, C++, Python, and MATLAB (sequential). PETSc provides ... some computer science background, experience programming in C, C++ or Fortran and experience...
- Referenced in 2049 articles
- possible in languages such as C++ or Java. The language provides constructs intended...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- bamg). FreeFem++ is written in C ... FreeFem++ language is a C++ idiom. It runs on any Unix-like OS (with...
- Referenced in 1324 articles
- comprehensive development environment for C and C++ developers building GPU-accelerated applications...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- interactive shell and a C-like programming language, SINGULAR’s internal functionality is augmented...
- Referenced in 1099 articles
- constrained and unconstrained optimization, written in C. The Genocop system aims at finding...
- Referenced in 724 articles
- Collection, from MATLAB, Mathematica, Fortran, and C, as well as an online search capability...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- Matlab, but key subroutines in C are incorporated via Mex ﬁles. Routines are provided...
- Referenced in 669 articles
- Simula, BCPL, B, Pascal and C. Niklaus Wirth based his own ALGOL...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI is also available as a C library to allow for faster computations...
- Referenced in 635 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at the computational solution of partial differential...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- written in a portable subset of C, and runs on a considerable number...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- provides R functions as well as a C++ library which facilitate the integration ... C++. R data types (SEXP) are matched to C++ objects in a class ... good entry point to Rcpp. Conversion from C++ to R and back is driven ... Rcpp modules, a framework that allows exposing C++ functions and classes...
- Referenced in 540 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing the discrete Fourier transform...
- Referenced in 502 articles
- block-cyclic); Interfaces to MUMPS: Fortran, C, Matlab and Scilab; Several orderings interfaced...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- based on the operator overloading facility in C++. Subsequently, we describe the capabilities ... tool ADOL-C that applies operator overloading to differentiate ... C- and C++-code. Finally, we discuss some applications of ADOL ... C...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- while also incorporating best-of-breed C and Fortran libraries...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- matrix equation AX + XB = C [F4]. The following programs are a collection of Fortran ... solve the matrix equation AX+XB=C(1) where ... C are real matrices of dimensions m×m, n×n, and m×n, respectively ... equation A T X+XA=C, where C is symmetric. Equation...