- Referenced in 1227 articles
- used in application codes written in Fortran, C, C++, Python, and MATLAB (sequential). PETSc provides ... mechanisms needed within parallel application codes, such as parallel matrix and vector assembly routines ... some computer science background, experience programming in C, C++ or Fortran and experience using ... make the efﬁcient implementation of many application codes simpler than “rolling them” yourself...
- Referenced in 378 articles
- ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization is presented that combines a column pre-ordering...
- Referenced in 1810 articles
- lines of code than would be possible in languages such as C++ or Java ... installation on many operating systems, allowing Python code execution on a wide variety of systems...
- Referenced in 341 articles
- implemented this generator in portable C-code. It passed several stringent statistical tests, including diehard...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- operator overloading to differentiate C- and C++-code. Finally, we discuss some applications of ADOL...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- nonlinear and hybrid systems. Efficiency of the code is guaranteed by the extensive library ... applications in a form of a C code, or deployed to target platforms using Real...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- reactive program. It can generate C-code to be embedded as a reactive kernel...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- provided as Fortran (and a little C) source code. However, this version is no longer...
- Referenced in 657 articles
- basic code is written in Matlab, but key subroutines in C are incorporated ... also include some examples to illustrate the coding of problem data for our SQLP solver...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- Stan: A C++ Library for Probability and Sampling. Stan is a probabilistic programming language implementing ... estimation with Optimization (BFGS). Stan is coded in C++ and runs on all major platforms...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This is the project page for the CSDP ... Wolkowicz. The main advantages of this code are that it is written to be used ... subroutine, it is written in C for efficiency, the code runs in parallel on shared ... systems. The code should work on any system with an ANSI C Compiler and BLAS/LAPACK...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- programs written in ANSI C. Given the source code and a user’s specification ... independent variables, ADIC generates an augmented C code that computes the partial derivatives...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- techniques introduced by Fonseca and Fleming. C code for each of the test functions...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- down to its C implementation. We assume correctness of compiler, assembly code, and hardware ... provenance, comprises 8,700 lines of C code and 600 lines of assembler. Its performance...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- sugar that brings many R functions into C++. Sugar takes advantage of lazy evaluation ... than the equivalent low-level loop code. The ”Rcpp-sugar” vignette gives an overview ... declaring C++ functions as callable from R and automatically generating the code required to invoke ... intended to facilitate both interactive use of C++ within R sessions as well...
- Referenced in 219 articles
- smaller sum. The code is implemented in C, and is based on the solution ... criticisms you have. If you find this code useful for your work, I would like...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- network optimization problems. The code is written in the ANSI C programming language ... functions permitting users to create specialized codes for TSP-like problems. All Concorde functions...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- features tools for developing and debugging C++ code, especially code written for the Microsoft Windows ... Framework. Many applications require redistributable Visual C++ packages to function correctly. These packages are often...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- real-parameter optimization algorithms. The codes in Matlab, C and Java for them could...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- differentiation, speed and stability optimizations, dynamic C code generation, and extensive unit-testing and self...