- Referenced in 2091 articles
- than would be possible in languages such as C++ or Java. The language provides constructs...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- tree-based interpolation algorithm and a language for the manipulation of data on multiple meshes ... bamg). FreeFem++ is written in C ... FreeFem++ language is a C++ idiom. It runs on any Unix-like OS (with...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- interactive shell and a C-like programming language, SINGULAR’s internal functionality is augmented...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily manipulating text, files, and processes. Perl provides ... with difficulty) by programming in the C language or one of the shells. While this...
- Referenced in 1190 articles
- Learning by C. Bishop (PRML). It is written purely in Matlab language. It is self...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- code is written in the ANSI C programming language and it is available for academic...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- algebraic engine is written mainly in C language and partly in assembler. It serves ... very similar syntax and semantics as C language. Furthermore, it has a debugger that provide ... widely used debugger of C language...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- loaded modules written in C++, C, Fortran, or other languages...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- strong emphasis on MATLAB and the C programming language, Direct Methods for Sparse Linear Systems...
- Referenced in 669 articles
- many other programming languages, including CPL, Simula, BCPL, B, Pascal and C. Niklaus Wirth based...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- Eiffel Software. The design of the language is closely connected with the Eiffel programming method ... found their way into Java, C#, and other languages. New language design ideas, particularly through...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- scientific computing. The original version of the C-XSC library is about ten years ... last decade the underlying programming language C++ has been developed significantly. Since November...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- static software verification tool for C language that solves the reachability problem, i.e. whether...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- software library, implemented in the ANSI C language, and offering a collection of utilities...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- entire system is implemented in the language $C$ and is running on several machines...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- computations in C. Meschach is a C-language library of routines for performing matrix computations...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- versatility than codes in Fortran or C language. On the other hand, utilizing efficient Fortran...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- collection of routines, written in the C programming language, for separation of various classes...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- GiNaC is a C++ library. It is designed to allow the creation of integrated systems ... language but instead accepts a given language (C++) and extends...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- Adaptive Simulated Annealing (ASA) is a C-language code developed to statistically find the best ... annealing-time k, T = T_0 exp(-c k^1/D). The introduction of re-annealing...