- Referenced in 110 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific computing and numerical data processing ... classes. Thus, C-XSC allows high-level programming of numerical applications...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- JOBSHOP is a set of C programs for the job-shop scheduling problem. The codes...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- syntax resambles syntax of the C programming language and classical data types are similar...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- Model Checker for ANSI-C and C++ programs. It also supports SystemC using Scoot ... tions. Furthermore, it can check ANSI-C and C++ for consistency with other languages, such ... performed by unwinding the loops in the program and passing the resulting equation...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- from version 2) is written in C programming language. BENSOLVE provides the following features: arbitrary...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- Very old, but fast and lightweight C program to compute 2d Voronoi diagrams and Delaunay...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- several meshes and their manipulation within one program. FreeFem++ includes a fast 2^d-tree ... bamg). FreeFem++ is written in C++ and the FreeFem++ language is a C++ idiom...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This is the project page for the CSDP ... predictor corrector variant of the semidefinite programming algorithm of Helmberg, Rendl, Vanderbei, and Wolkowicz ... callable subroutine, it is written in C for efficiency, the code runs in parallel...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- Hull is an ANSI C program that computes the convex hull of a point...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- testing, DART detects standard errors such as program crashes, assertion violations, and non-termination. Preliminary ... unit test several examples of C programs are very encouraging...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- Most routines are written in the C programming language using BLAS and LAPACK for lower...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- convex analysis, network flows, integer programming, quadratic programming, and convex optimization. The book is carefully ... book is coordinated with free efficient C programs that implement the major algorithms studied ... programming and for network flows. These C programs and JAVA tools can be found...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- first results from BlackHat, an automated C++ program for calculating one-loop amplitudes. The program...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- describe our package PALP of C programs for calculations with lattice polytopes and applications...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- algorithms to do optimization in any C++ program using any representation and genetic operators...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- hardware implementation of a reactive program. It can generate C-code to be embedded...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- tools for analysis and transformation of C programs. This paper describes the C Intermediate Language ... source-to-source transformation of C programs. Compared to C, CIL has fewer constructs ... easy to analyze and manipulate C programs, and emit them in a form that resembles ... translates to CIL not only ANSI C programs but also those using Microsoft...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- Stan: A C++ Library for Probability and Sampling. Stan is a probabilistic programming language implementing ... with Optimization (BFGS). Stan is coded in C++ and runs on all major platforms...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- verification tool for C programs built on top of the Why tool, in the ProVal ... obsolete and fully subsumed by Frama-C...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- Microsoft for the C, C++, and C++/CLI programming languages. It features tools for developing...