- Referenced in 457 articles
- Minimization Without Derivatives. BRENT is a C library which contains algorithms for finding zeros...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- Solution of the matrix equation AX + XB = C [F4]. The following programs are a collection ... solve the matrix equation AX+XB=C(1) where A, B, and C are real ... equation A T X+XA=C, where C is symmetric. Equation (1) has applications...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- using dynamically loaded modules written in C++, C, Fortran, or other languages...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization is presented that combines a column pre-ordering...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- Stan: A C++ Library for Probability and Sampling. Stan is a probabilistic programming language implementing ... with Optimization (BFGS). Stan is coded in C++ and runs on all major platforms...
- Referenced in 403 articles
- Library: UMDES-LIB is a library of C routines written for the study of discrete...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- geometric algorithms in the form of a C++ library. CGAL is used in various areas...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- program (191 420 lines of C++) for computing Grobner bases, implement ”standard” algoritms ... lines of C) ia an efficient program written in C for solving polynomial systems...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- Library (GSL) is a numerical library for C and C++ programmers. It is free software...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Boost provides free peer-reviewed portable C++ source libraries. We emphasize libraries that work well ... with the C++ Standard Library. Boost libraries are intended to be widely useful, and usable ... Boost libraries are included in the C++ Standards Committee’s Library Technical Report ... C++11 Standard. C++11 also includes several more Boost libraries in addition to those...
- Referenced in 351 articles
- polynomial. We implemented this generator in portable C-code. It passed several stringent statistical tests...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This is the project page for the CSDP ... callable subroutine, it is written in C for efficiency, the code runs in parallel ... work on any system with an ANSI C Compiler and BLAS/LAPACK libraries...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- code is written in the ANSI C programming language and it is available for academic...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- solving LP problems of the form min c ... system x.*s = m * 1 Ax = b c + A’lambda...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- MCMC inference, and provide an online C-library for fast and exact simulation.par This...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- Eiffel later found their way into Java, C#, and other languages. New language design ideas...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- converts it into a set C of clauses. Repeats Calls ... C to get a model M (terminates with failure if no such M exists ... adds their corresponding clauses to C...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- user options, and offers interfaces to C, C++, Fortran, Java, AMPL, AIMMS, GAMS, MPL, Mathematica...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- performance machines. The library is written in C and is callable from either ... C or Fortran. The library routines will perform an LU decomposition with partial pivoting...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- accomplished (with difficulty) by programming in the C language or one of the shells. While...