- Referenced in 6 articles
- CGM: A geometry interface for mesh generation, analysis and other applications. Geometry modeling has recently ... independent manner. The Common Geometry Module, or CGM, provides such an interface to geometry ... from topological entities defined in CGM. The CUBIT Mesh Generation Toolkit has been modified ... underway. CGM is also being used as the foundation for parallel mesh generation...
- Referenced in 1 article
- research. MeshKit has general mesh manipulation and generation functions such as Copy, Move, Rotate ... iGeom and iMesh are implemented in the CGM and MOAB packages, respectively. For some...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- ARGOSI project for ISO/IEC graphics and networking standards...
- Referenced in 1486 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...