- Referenced in 5 articles
- cone projection algorithm. The cone information criterion (CIC) may be used to select the best...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- handle the entire Calculus of Inductive Constructions (CIC), as implemented by Coq, including the kernel...
- Referenced in 1 article
- with the Calculus of (Co)Inductive Constructions (CiC). In this respect, it is a descendant ... which was based on LF rather than CiC. This paper focuses on the architecture...
- Referenced in 1880 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- COBOL (/ˈkoʊbɒl/, an acronym for common business-oriented...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- Enjoy the Joy of Copulas: With a Package...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- VineCopula: Statistical inference of vine copulas. This package...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Z/EVES Eclipse prover IDE. Community Z Tools provide...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- Using Z. Specification, refinement, and proof. The book...
- Referenced in 718 articles
- R package QRM: Provides R-language Code to...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- The Delta-Sigma Toolbox includes nearly 100 functions...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- R package copula: Multivariate Dependence with Copulas. Classes...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- The HoTT/HoTT Library in Coq: Designing for Speed...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- IBM® DB2® is the database of choice for...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- IBM WebSphere refers to a brand of computer...