- Referenced in 159 articles
- high level language inspired from CSP and specifications are a set of formulas...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- simple, abstract language, and produce a CSP description of the same protocol, suitable for checking...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- refinement; it is a unification of imperative CSP, Z, and the refinement calculus. We describe...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- java library for constraint satisfaction problems (CSP) and constraint programming (CP). It is built...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- establishing properties of models expressed in CSP. An unlicensed version of FDR2 is available...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- based Constraint Solver. Constraint Satisfaction Problem (CSP) is encoded to a Boolean CNF formula ... solve Constraint Optimization Problems (COP) and Max-CSP. Sugar is an award winning solver ... global constraint categories at the International CSP Solver Competitions ... four categories at the 2008 International Max-CSP Solver Competition. See the results of Sugar...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- monolithic answer set solver Clingo and the CSP solver Gecode. Clingcon is an answer ... driven learning and theory propagation for the CSP solver...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Standard One-dimensional Cutting Stock Problem (1D-CSP) is developed. The problem is defined...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- FDR3 — A Modern Refinement Checker for CSP. FDR3 is a complete rewrite ... CSP refinement checker FDR2, incorporating a significant number of enhancements. In this paper we describe ... uses to construct its internal representation of CSP processes—this algorithm is more efficient than ... able to compile a large class of CSP processes to more efficient internal representations...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- domain enumerator. This is a finite domain CSP solver, rather limited in what...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- csp2B: A practical approach to combining CSP and B. This paper describes the tool csp2B ... which provides a means of combining CSP-like descriptions with standard B specifications. The notation ... CSP provides a convenient way of describing the order in which the operations ... function of the tool is to convert CSP-like specifications into standard machine-readable...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- CSP-Prover is an interactive theorem prover dedicated to refinement proofs within the process algebra ... CSP. It aims specifically at proofs on infinite state systems, which may also involve infinite ... determinism. For this reason, CSP-Prover currently focuses on the stable failures model ... underlying denotational semantics of CSP. Semantically, CSP-Prover offers both classical approaches to denotational semantics...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Prentice Hall (1989; Zbl 0683.68008)] and CSP [C. A. R. Hoare, Communicating sequential processes. Englewood...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- solving a given Constraint Satisfaction Problem (CSP). Motivated by the performance reached by SUNNY ... approaches, we developed sunny-csp, an effective portfolio solver that exploits the underlying SUNNY algorithm ... order to solve a given CSP. Empirical tests conducted on exhaustive benchmarks of MiniZinc models ... show that the actual performance of sunny-csp conforms to the predictions. This is encouraging...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- distributed execution environment based on Hoare’s CSP which allows for the execution and evaluation ... embedded assertions within the CSP program...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- leverage advances in both SAT and CSP solving to present a novel hierarchical portfolio-based ... approach to CSP solving, which we call Proteus, that does not rely purely ... CSP solvers. Instead, it may decide that it is best to encode a CSP problem ... instance of Proteus that involved four CSP solvers, three SAT encodings, and six SAT solvers...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- specifications, using an integration of Z and CSP with a refinement calculus. Its semantics...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Azucar: A SAT-Based CSP Solver Using Compact Order Encoding. This paper describes ... based CSP solver Azucar. Azucar solves a finite CSP by encoding it into ... version of an award-winning SAT-based CSP solver Sugar. Through some experiments, we confirmed ... encode and solve very large domain sized CSP instances which Sugar can not encode...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Sensor networks and distributed CSP: communication, computation and complexity. We introduce SensorDCSP, a naturally distributed ... order to study the performance of Distributed CSP (DisCSP) algorithms in a truly distributed setting...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- operators from several process algebras (Ccs, Csp, Lotos, E-Lotos, μ Crl).Second, together with...