- Referenced in 16 articles
- quotients of complete intersection Calabi-Yau manifolds have been computed. The data on complete intersection ... Calabi-Yau manifolds is taken from the original papers Nucl.Phys. B298 (1988) 493 and Nucl.Phys...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Ricci-flat metric on an algebraic Calabi-Yau manifold, described in the paper ”Energy functionals...
- Referenced in 1 article
- group with the purpose of studying Calabi-Yau manifolds arising from the Kreuzer-Skarke database...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- We describe our package PALP of C programs...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1504 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- STRINGVACUA: A Mathematica Package for Studying Vacuum Configurations...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- The Advanced Continuous Simulation Language, or ACSL (pronounced...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- CARAT is a computer package which handles enumeration...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- TOPCOM: Triangulations of point configurations and oriented matroids...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- Welcome to the LMFDB, the database of L...