- Referenced in 625 articles
- program for computing automorphism groups of graphs and digraphs. It can also produce a canonical ... called gtools included in the package. For example, geng can generate non-isomorphic graphs very...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- Fast planning through planning graph analysis. We introduce a new approach to planning in STRIPS ... analyzing a compact structure we call a planning graph. We describe a new planner, Graphplan...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- datasets and propose a novel algorithm called gSpan (graph-based substructure pattern mining), which discovers...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- cache and branch-prediction profiler, a call-graph generating cache and branch-prediction profiler...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- parallel performance tuning using BSP. A call-graph profiling tool has been designed and implemented...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- first presented with a network (graph). A so-called preprocessing algorithm may compute certain information ... query time. We survey methods for general graphs as well as specialized methods for restricted...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- example, for basic block preaccumulation and call graph reversal. Unlike most other automatic differentiation tools...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- algorithms for graph partitioning and implemented them into a package we call Chaco. The code...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- analysis. Here, a new two-dimensional graph, called “2D-MH”, is proposed to represent protein ... easily generate the two-dimensional graphs for any number of protein sequences and compare...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Gprof: A call graph execution profiler. Large complex programs are composed of many small routines ... that implement abstractions for the routines that call them. To be useful, an execution profiler...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- call a BUGS model, summarize inferences and convergence in a table and graph, and save...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- provides simple ways to manage very large graphs, exploiting modern compression techniques. More precisely ... flat codes, called ζ codes, which are particularly suitable for storing web graphs...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- such analysis. First, we present directed call graph construction, where call graph construction and symbolic ... analysis are interleaved. With this technique, call graph construction is guided by constraints discovered during ... exhaustively exploring a large, conservative call graph. Second, we describe generalization, a technique that greatly ... have implemented the analysis in a tool called Snugglebug and evaluated...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- algorithms, collectively called ”Velvet,” to manipulate de Bruijn graphs for genomic sequence assembly...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- study an extended formulation for graph clustering called Symmetric NMF (SymNMF). In contrast ... spectral clustering, justify SymNMF as a general graph clustering method, and discuss the strengths...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- present a query language called GraphLog, based on a graph representation of both data...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- show how a new graph-theoretic structure, called a metagraph, can be used...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- ones are based on directed acylic graphs (also called “Bayesian networks”) and on undirected graphs...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- exhaustively, the graph (also called labelled transition system, reachability graph, state space, etc.) corresponding...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- good maps for Epetra matrices (graphs). Isorropia should be called after the matrix (graph...