- Referenced in 16 articles
- over all universe levels, formalizations of Cantor spaces and the surreals, the basic theory...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- A considerable class of fractal sets can be...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 1906 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 719 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 958 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- Algorithm 843: Improvements to the Schwarz-Christoffel toolbox...
- Referenced in 506 articles
- The Mizar System is the only implementation of...
- Referenced in 1521 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 594 articles
- Higher Order Logic (HOL) is a programming environment...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- The Nuprl system is a framework for reasoning...
- Referenced in 537 articles
- EigTool is a free MATLAB package for computing...
- Referenced in 414 articles
- Automath is a language designed by N.G. the...